Corporate Sustainability Strategies is pleased to announce Brenna Walraven has been asked by The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to speak at the 2018 Better Buildings Summit.
Walraven was selected because she has demonstrated leadership and forward thinking in energy efficiency, sustainability, and resiliency for the real estate industry. She will be speaking about Investor-Oriented Sustainability Insights for Commercial Real Estate.
Investor-Oriented Sustainability Insights
What are the current and new sustainability trends for commercial real estate institutional owners and real estate investment managers? Better Buildings Challenge and Alliance partners will share insights and engage with audience stakeholders on how to move the industry forward.
- GRESB updates
- meeting global and corporate sustainability goals
- responding to resiliency and weather disasters
- engaging investors in energy matters.
- Deb Cloutier, President and Founder, RE Tech Advisors (LinkedIn | Twitter)
- Eric Duchon, Global Head of Sustainability, LaSalle Investment Management (LinkedIn | Twitter)
- Meghan Johnson, Associate, Sustainability TH Real Estate (LinkedIn)
- Brenna Walraven, President and CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies (LinkedIn | Twitter)
Date and Time
Wednesday, August 22
About U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings Summit
This year’s Summit will be held in conjunction with the Energy Exchange and will bring together leaders from the federal, commercial, education, state, and local government sectors to share best practices in energy and water efficiency, integrated resilience, and emerging technologies. This year’s Energy Exchange and Better Buildings Summit will be held August 21-23, 2018 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Learn more about DOE’s Better Buildings Summit here.