U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Better Building Summit is now a Virtual Leadership Symposium
This annual event for Better Buildings, Better Plants Partners and other key stakeholders provides the opportunity for professionals to explore emerging technologies and share innovative strategies in energy and water efficiency.
Join us June 8-11, 2020 for 4 days of timely webinars and peer exchanges with fellow industry stakeholders and experts. The event is free to attend.
- Discover what’s next in emerging technologies, resiliency planning, and workforce development.
- Share and discuss successful approaches utilized by Better Buildings, Better Plants partners facing the same challenges as your organization.
- Grow your network and make connections with industry peers, technical experts, and other Better Buildings partners and Allies.
- Explore future opportunities to achieve greater energy, water, and waste efficiency in your organization.
Over the last 4 years, over 3,000 professionals from public, private, and industrial sector organizations have attended the Summit. Attendees typically include:
- C-Suite Executives
- Building Owners, Managers, and Operators
- Facility and Energy Managers
- Leaders, Policy Advisors, Decision Makers
- Sustainability Directors
- City Managers and Officials