Nareit’s REITworks is an educational conference where REIT industry professionals will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and good governance impacting the real estate sector.
Best Practices for Publicly Reporting Your Company’s Social Policies
Session Learning Objectives
- What to report
- Where to report it
- How to track throughout the year
- How to improve social responsibility scores from data scrapers
- Tips for first time reporting
- Kirby Brendsel, Assistant Vice President, Sustainability & ESG, Welltower
- Mark Delisi, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Kirrin Winning, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Community Impact, Regency Centers
- Brenna Walraven (moderator), President and CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies
Date & Time
September 22, 2020
10:30 AM Eastern Time
Nareit is the voice for the REIT industry among U.S policymakers, whom they inform about the important roles that REITs and REIT investment play in job creation, economic growth and the lives of millions of investors. They also are an information resource for policymakers in countries around the world that have introduced or are considering introducing REITs.