CIO & Property Tech Roundtable | Los Angeles (by invitation only)
Realcomm will be hosting a hybrid and “by invitation only” Commercial Real Estate CIO Roundtable on April 14 at a multimedia production studio near downtown Los Angeles. A select group of CIOs and senior technology execs will meet physically for discussions on a some of the most critical challenges facing our industry. In addition to attendees who’ll be “live” in the room, additional commercial real estate CIOs and senior technology execs from North America, Asia and Australia will join the conversation remotely via Teams.
(subject to change)
Flexible Hybrid Work Model & The NextGen Tenant/Employee Experience
- Denise Taylor, President Global Technology, Legends Hospitality (moderator)
- Kimberly Bertz, SVP Workplace Services & Experience, Wells Fargo
- Keith Bereskin, VP IT & Building Operations, Healthpeak Properties
- Jim Whalen, SVP, CIO/CTO, Boston Properties
Kilroy Smart Building Case Study
- Bayron Lopez, Operational Technology Manager, Kilroy Realty
ESG and Carbon Neutrality for Smart Portfolios
- Brenna Walraven, President & CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies (moderator)
- Sara Neff, SVP Sustainability, Kilroy Realty
- David Hodgins, CEO, LA Better Buildings
Roundtable Discussion: What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
- Mike Goodwin, Director of Technology and CISO, Stockbridge Capital Group (facilitator)
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Networking
12:30pm – 12:45pm: Welcome & Introductions
12:45pm – 4:45pm: Presentations & Discussions
4:45pm – 5:15pm: Studio Tech Presentation and Tour
5:15pm – 6:15pm: Hosted Reception
Visit Realcomm CIO Forums for more information and to request an invitation.