presented by Green Building Initiative
The Green Building Initiative, Inc. (GBI) is providing a 90-minute forum for information sharing on lessons learned from the perspective of those on the front lines in supporting ESG integration efforts within the buildings industry whether at a building, portfolio, organization, or policy-level. Four unique perspectives will be shared on the most compelling strategies and reasons for swift action on ESG integration.
Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
- Why are consumers, investors, and governments demanding ESG reporting?
- What constitutes an integrated approach to ESG?
- How are organizations and corporations developing strategies and KPIs around ESG?
- What are the implications for supply chains related to ESG and DEI?
- What lessons learned are emerging from those on the front lines of implementing ESG strategies?
- Where are the moving targets for those shepherding ESG strategies?
- Vicki Worden, President & CEO, Green Building Initiative (host and moderator)
- Lotte Schlegel, Executive Director, Institute for Transformation
- Valentina Fomenko, PhD, Founder & CEO, Strategy DNA
- Brenna Walraven, President & CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies
When & Where
July 27, 2021
Registration & More Information
Who Should Attend
- REIT representatives
- Investment fund managers
- Asset and property managers
- Building owners
- ESG managers
- Sustainability and ESG consultants
- Those writing or updating policies for facility management, vendors, and data collection
- State/provincial government employees
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- Chief Responsibility Officers
- Facility and energy managers
- Manufacturer representatives
- Ecommerce representatives
- Public affairs and government representatives
- Trend watchers