Buildings 2025: Challenges and Priorities
Presented by Building Owners and Managers Association International Conference & Expo
In light of the pandemic, buildings will continue to evolve between now and 2025.
- What will happen with outdoor spaces, already at a premium?
- How will “hoteling” spaces, cubical offices, and common spaces be re-made?
- Predictions on expected key challenges and top priorities, including the role transparency will play in building health and safety.
- Importance of building wellness assessments and third-party indoor air quality certification.
- William Collar, Enterprise Account Executive, Trane (moderator)
- Brian Harnetiaux, Managing Director, Asset Management, USAA Real Estate
- Keith Major, Managing Partner, BentallGreenOak (Canada) LP
- Brenna Walraven, President & CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies
October 9, 2021
10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
More Information & Registration
About BOMA International Conference & Expo
This year’s theme “Boom. Everything’s Different” speaks to the immense disruption, change, and opportunity that today’s commercial real estate professionals are navigating. The BOMA 2021 education program has been designed with the challenges of this moment in mind, offering more than 40 sessions on relevant topics like the evolving workplace, workforce development, and emerging technologies. Organized across eight distinct focus areas, attendees can customize their itinerary and select topics corresponding with their own educational needs. Whether it’s exposure to new technology, tips for increasing asset performance, or a fresh approach to a frequent tenant issue, seasoned industry veterans and emerging professionals alike can expect to learn something new at BOMA 2021.
About BOMA International
Founded in 1907, the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of U.S. local associations and global affiliates. The leading trade association for commercial real estate professionals for more than 100 years, it represents the owners, managers, service providers, and other property professionals of all commercial building types, including office, industrial, medical, corporate, and mixed-use. BOMA International is the partner individuals in the commercial real estate industry choose to maximize value for their careers, organizations, and assets. Its mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry through advocacy, influence, and knowledge.