Presented by BOMA Denver & Colorado Real Estate Journal
- Channing Gibson, Director of Operations, Hospitality at Work
- Jenna Goddard, LEED AP, General Manager, Newmark
- Stephen Shepard, CAE, Denver Metro BOMA
- Brenna S. Walraven, CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies (CSS)
August 30, 2022
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
More Information & Registration
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Denver advances the commercial real estate industry through advocacy, professional development and the exchange of knowledge.
The Property Management course gives a practical description of the “nuts and bolts” of the business of property management. You will learn the secrets of the trade and the value of professionalism and ethics that will assist you in maximizing the income to the owners, while protecting the asset and treating tenants fairly. Other topics covered in the course include tenant relations; landlord/tenant law; leasing/renting; office administration; insurance; financial statements/budgets; building maintenance; and property management as a career.
CSUF: FIN 400 Property Management (online for CSUF students)
Brenna Walraven will shares Secrets of the Trade with CSUF students.
- Property Management Introduction & Foundation
- What it takes to be in Property Management
- Skills needed
- Every day is different
- Customer Centric Approach
- Understand Ownership Objectives
- Examples of a “Day in the Life”
- How does a pandemic impact your property or portfolio?
- How does underwriting impact your job?
- New ways to add value in property operations
- Importance of Leadership
Date and Time
April, 27, 2020
Online for CSUF students
Department of Finance
Mihaylo School of Business & Economics
California State University at Fullerton
Commercial real estate is hungry to create value in their asset portfolio. It’s easy to get lost in the alphabet soup of industry programs, jargon, and acronyms. Find out what’s hot, what’s not, and what is going to give you the best ROI on your time and effort!
Keynote speakers are sought-after industry experts, Brenna Walraven, President and CEO at Corporate Sustainability Strategies, Inc. and Craig Sheehy of President/CEO of Envision Realty Services, Inc. Both work with some of the most discriminating institutional investors to develop and implement strategies in areas of real estate operations, asset management, investor engagement, and sustainability. Each has made substantial contributions to BOMA on a national level, but the depth of their experience goes well-beyond our association and includes contributions to State and National committees related to building efficiency and sustainability.
October 16, 2019