Presented by Building Owners & Managers Association International and BUILDINGS
The pandemic has raised expectations for healthy and safe indoor spaces, and building occupants are hungry for science-based information. This session will show you how to use certifications to validate that the products, processes and spaces in your portfolio meet the highest standards for promoting healthy indoor environments. Learn how certifications can help you protect the health of building occupants, promote social equity for members of marginalized communities, and eliminate hazards in your supply chain. The session will include discussion of the latest developments in certification programs, covering turnkey solutions, the health and sustainability attributes building occupants are looking for today, and how to meaningfully communicate about the impacts and benefits of your programs.
- Latest trends in health and wellness for commercial real estate
- Using certifications to ensure practices and spaces that protect the health and safety of all building occupants
- How certifications can help promote social equity for members of marginalized communities and eliminate hazards in the supply chain
- Implementing health and wellness certifications in a large portfolio
- How third-party certifications ensure delivery of sustainability and health and wellness goals along with how to communicate their value to tenants and stakeholder
- Beau Daane, Director, Sustainable Development, Harvard Maintenance
- Doug Gatlin, CEO, Green Seal Inc.
- Robert Phinney, VP for Sustainability, Vornado Realty Trust
- Brenna Walraven, President & CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies
Monday, June 27, 2022
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is the partner individuals in the commercial real estate industry choose to maximize value for their careers, organizations and assets.