While environmental and financial benefits of energy-efficient buildings are undisputed, property professionals need a foolproof plan to execute a lease that achieves and maintains sustainable building operations. For more than 30 years, BOMA International has provided the industry with a model lease agreement that is considered the standard for commercial leases. Recently, it released the latest version of its model lease Green Lease Guide: A Guide for Landlords and Tenants to Collaborate on Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Practices.
Learn the latest in high-performance leasing and building a win-win for building owners and tenants. Hear how some of the industry’s Green Lease Leaders are successfully breaking down the barriers to achieve high-performance buildings. Discover how Boulder Commons and Sharp Development are achieving net-zero energy (NZE) and making a sound business case for NZE in multi-tenant properties.
- Find out the latest industry guidance for greening a commercial lease.
- Discover how the industry’s Green Lease Leaders are successfully implementing high-performance or energy-aligned leases.
- Learn how to execute a net-zero energy lease and build the business case for achieving net-zero energy in multi-tenant office buildings.
- Alexandra Harry, Program Manager, Institute for Market Transformation (LinkedIn)
- Alisa Petersen, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Associate, Buildings, Rocky Mountain Institute (LinkedIn)
- Brenna Walraven, President and CEO, Corporate Sustainability Strategies (LinkedIn | Twitter)
Date and Time
Monday, August 13
2:00 PM-3:00 PM ET (1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT, 11:00 AM PT)
Join us from your desk or anywhere with internet access.
Learn more about this webinar.
CPD Credits and Bonus
BOMA’s Webinars qualify for continuing professional development credits for the renewal of these industry designations: RPA, FMA, CPM, ARM, SMA/SMT and CCM.
Bonus: All webinar registrants receive a special promo code for a 20% discount when purchasing the BOMA Green Lease Guide before September 30.
About BOMA International
BOMA is a federation of U.S. associations and international affiliates. BOMA represents owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10.5 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 1.7 million jobs and contributes $234.9 billion to the U.S. GDP. Its mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry through advocacy, influence and knowledge. BOMA is a primary source of information on building management and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry trends.
Learn more about BOMA International.